Through our platform, we’ll help you get more reviews across the most important directories and search engines. Manage these reviews in a single place and use competitive benchmarking to see how they stack up to the competition. Plus, we have an array of review conversion tools to ensure that customers who leave positive reviews are encouraged to share them across multiple review sites.
With Customer Voice, you’ll have the power to gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking.
- Use happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of brand champions to improve your online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know you can be trusted.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure customers are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so you can put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice give you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for you customers — either text message or email.
Review monitoring alerts you to new reviews posted about your business on any of the many social and review platforms across the internet.
Business reviews are coming in hot — more than 26,000 reviews hit Yelp alone every single minute of every single day. Monitoring all the feedback that’s being generated online is a major challenge for local businesses, and they need help to keep up.
Businesses that don’t monitor customer feedback may miss negative feedback from their customers, and they’ll miss the marketing opportunities that responding to positive reviews presents.
Having a solution that helps you monitor and respond to every review is essential because prospects are reading both reviews from customers AND the company response.
Review response is an integral part of overall reputation management. Responding to online reviews is not only a critical component in building a positive online presence, but also in encouraging other customers to leave their feedback and engage with your business.