Listing Builder w/ Listing Distribution
Are you ready to get your business found online? Your Listings Dashboard has a couple of tools that apply to your business’s listings needs. With Google Insights, you can track the performance of your Google My Business Listing, right from within your listings dashboard. You can unlock valuable information on your customer’s interactions, like the number of website visits, phone calls, and requests for driving directions you receive. We provide you with a mobile-optimized business listing called My Listing. This instantly provides you with another place for customers to find your business online and is fun and easy to customize.
With Listing Distribution, you can see where your business’s listing information sits on the four major data providers — Factual, Acxiom, Neustar, and Infogroup. These four companies provide data to over 300 listings online, so it’s super important that they have your business’s correct info.
With Listing Sync, you’ll be able to send your correct listing data across Google, Facebook, and Twitter instantly. You also have the option of upgrading to Listing Sync Pro solution which will send correct data to anywhere from 25 to 40 additional sites. This number varies depending on whether the sites are relevant or not to your business.
How it Works
- When you first log in, you’ll be greeted with the Overview dashboard. This summarizes all of your information in one spot so you can get a birdseye view on how your business is performing.
- We recommend getting started by completing your Business Profile. This will ensure all of the info that is being pushed out about your business is 100% correct. It’s worth it to fill in as many details as possible.
- On the Google Insights tab, you’ll be able to track the performance of your Google listing, including the number of website visits, phone calls, and requests for driving directions you receive. To get started, you will first be greeted with a link to connect your account or to create a Google My Business account. Next, you’ll need to authenticate with Google and select your business from the list. Once you connect your account, your listings dashboard will start pulling in information about your customer’s interactions with your Google My Business listing. You’ll see information on how customers search for your business, where customers view your business on Google, the most common actions that customers take on your listing, how customers call your business, and how many times customers request driving directions.
- My Listing is a mobile responsive listing that’s already available to be found by consumers online. It’s a listing for your business that contains essential information. You can use it however you like, but for most businesses, this will be a single page. But, for chains or franchises, My Listing can act as part of a store locator section from your main website. For smaller businesses that might not yet have a website or those that haven’t updated their website in years, My Listing can also function as an inexpensive micro-site on a custom domain.
- Listing Distribution is key to helping your business build your online presence. When you access the Listing Distribution tab, you’ll see in detail how your business appears on the four major data aggregators. If you notice that any of your listing information has errors or isn’t found on these providers, that should be a red flag. Particularly, if much of the information contains errors. This means the data provider is sending incorrect data to their online listing sources. If you notice lots of green checkmarks, great work! However, you can still benefit from ensuring this data is maintained. When Listing Distribution is activated, your business data is automatically sent to the data providers for the next few months. If you ever need to make changes to your business’s data, you can click edit on any of the data fields to go to your business profile.
- Listing Sync is a solution that allows you to instantly sync your contact information to Google, Facebook, and Twitter. This helps to ensure accurate and consistent data on your profiles without having to visit each individual site to make changes. Listing Sync grabs your data from the Business Profile tab and each profile will sync different data. To setup Listing Sync, click connect beside each site, then log into your account. Once everything is connected, any changes you make to your Business Profile will automatically sync to the connected profiles.
You can now have consistent business information across Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter — but what about everywhere else online? With Listing Sync Pro, you can instantly create and maintain accurate listings on 45 reputable sites like Bing Maps, Yelp, and Instagram.